The closing date was 30th November 2010 – results to be anounced soon.
We want to design our logo and are asking you to help by taking photos of the neighbourhood. The competition is open to anyone who can use a camera and is resident or working in Kings Heath. There are age groupings – young children (0-10); young people (11-20); adults (21-65) and (65+).
The photo should contain:
- An easily recognisable feature of Kings Heath and /or
- An environmentally-friendly image
Here’s what you have to do:
1) Take some photos around Kings Heath that are typical of the neighbourhood or convey an Earth-friendly message. Your entry can include up to 3 photos.
2) Include your name, age or age bracket, address, phone or email details with your photos and send in an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post prints (approx. 13cm x 10cm) by post to: KHTI, 73 All Saints Road B14 7LN.
3) Please tell us if you want your details adding to our mailing list
Entries will be judged by Kings Heath Transition Initiative Core Group and a local artist. All photos must be the copyright of the entrant. Judges and their families are exempt from entering the competition.
Winners will be informed by 15th January 2011 and receive vouchers up to the value of £20 from local retailers. Names will be publicised in a local paper and their photos used to inspire the design of our new logo.