Our Constitution provides the structure for us to carry out activities and be accountable to members. We adopted it in April 2010 and it was endorsed by our AGM in October 2010.
Some key points
- we have a core group who are responsible for co-ordination
- for each project we have a lead core group member
- the core group meets regularly in meetings which are usually open to all members
- at agm and general meetings we are committed to consensus decision-making
- our constitution is based on a succesful model adopted by another Transition group
Click here to download a copy of our Constitution